- Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held by the Rodman Town Board on
November 4, 2020 at 6:30 pm in the Rodman Town Hall, 12509 School Street, to review the
tentative 2021 Budget. By order of the Rodman Town Board. Jamie Ackley, Rodman Town Clerk
- The Town of Rodman Board meeting that is normally scheduled on
Wednesday November 11, 2020 at 7:00 pm will be changed to Wednesday, November 4, 2020
at 7:00 PM in the Rodman Town Hall, 12509 School Street, Rodman.
- Town of Rodman has an available highway crewman position open. Applications, duties,
responsibilities and expectations are available at the Rodman Town Clerk’s office (12509
School Street, Rodman) and the Rodman Highway Department (20640 County Route 69). Class
A, B or CDL is required. Applications must be submitted by November 1, 2020. To apply online, please click here.
- Public Notice of Preliminary 2021 Budget
- Flu Vaccine Clinic on 10/28 from 2:30-6:00pm
Welcome to the Town of Rodman, NY.
This website serves to provide information about the local government to the community. This website contains contact information, news and updates, minutes, agendas and more.
There are also a variety of historical information and local directories under the community tab.
Feel free to contact us if there is information that you haven't found on the website or if you have additional thoughts or suggestions.
This website is new and we aim to keep it as updated as possible.
12509 School Street
Rodman, NY 13682
Post Office: 315-232-4451